- 10 Time-Tested Ergogenic Aids
- Enhances Energy, Focus, Strength, & Power*
- Prolongs Muscular Endurance*
- 4 Pump-Producing Compounds*
- Clinically Dosed & Fully Transparent Label
- 25 Servings Per Container
Kodiak named it’s pre workout Attack for good reason – it will have you hitting the iron with full intensity from the minute you step in the gym until you pump out your last rep. This isn’t your run-of-the-mill pre workout that over promises and under delivers.
When we say Attack will give you intense energy, skin splitting pumps, and razor-sharp focus, WE MEAN IT. After all, the proof is in the pudding. Take a close look at Attack’s label and you will find research-validated, time-tested ergogenic aids dosed at clinical levels combined with cutting-edge compounds that will give the term, “total domination,” a whole new meaning.
From top to bottom, Attack is the most advanced, hardest hitting pre workout packed with only the best ingredients such as:
- Cytidine 5’-diphosphocholine – A nootropic compound that converts to both choline and cytidine upon ingestion which leads to improved focus and cognition.
- Caffeine Complex – Caffeine is one of the most clinically-supported ergogenic aids. Improves energy, focus, and power all without the typical caffeine crash ins.
- Citrulline Malate – A dual-threat: Provides huge boosts to training volume with the metabolic intermediate malate and stimulates nitric oxide production with citrulline.
- L-Ornithine – Shown to decrease ammonia concentrations in the blood ultimately allowing you to exercise harder for longer. (*To view complete supplement facts click on the ingredient profile tab above)
We don’t need to tell you that a pre workout can make or break your training session. Furthermore, nothing is more disappointing than spending your hard-earned money on a product built on hype that doesn’t work.
With Kodiak’s Attack, you get everything you need to give you a pre-training advantage and nothing you don’t. Research-backed, synergistic ingredients. Efficacious dosing. Innovative compounds.
Attack is a game changer that will boost your workout performance and help you push your limits further than you have before.