Krill Oil Function
Some Evidence of Nutrient Support for Lipid Management, Brain Function and Metabolism*
Krill Oil Highlights
- Multi Stage Oil Extraction Process (MSO®), Which Assures a Superior, High Quality, Natural Triglyceride Form of Omega-3s
- The MSO® Process Substantially Reduces Trimethylamine (TMA), Which Means Far Less “Fishy Odor” or Aftertaste
- Triglyceride Form EPA, DHA and Phosoholipid-Bound EPA/DHA Have Been Shown to Be Better Absorbed*
What Does Krill Oil Do?
Krill Oil is a low temperature extract of the abundant Antarctic krill (Euphausia superba) and it contains unique phospholipids rich in Omega-3 PUFAs (EPA and DHA).
Emerging science demonstrates some evidence of Krill Oil’s potential to support:
• Lipid Management—Krill Oil may support management of blood lipids.*
• Brain Nutrition—Krill Oil contains ultra-potent marine phospholipids that may support brain function.*
• Metabolism—Krill Oil may support the ability of the liver to respond to dietary challenges.*
Take 2 softgels per day with a meal or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
NOTE: If you have a medical condition (especially seafood allergies or coagulopathy), are under the age of 18, taking medications (especially anticoagulants), or facing surgery, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Natural mixed tocopherols and ascorbyl palmitate (added to maintain freshness). Softgel consists of bovine gelatin (BSE-free), glycerin and purified water.
Contains: Shellfish (krill, Euphausia superba).
No wheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, egg, fish, or peanuts/tree nuts.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Kreal™ and MSO™ are trademarks of the Aker Group.
MSO™ is a special manufacturing technology by the Aker Group that ensures freshness and potency.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.